Japan!! (PART1)

By 2:33 AM

Welcome back again my lovely viewers, this is my another NEW JOURNEY. 

Today I will take you guys to expose the country which is very popular among Thai people since this country is located in asian continent which super easy to travel and surely do some shopping and eating. Hahaha:D I guess you guys can guess which country I will take u guy there. Another name of this country is" THE LAND OF RISING SUN" or another familiar name is" JAPAN".

YEAH!!! 

Today I will take u guys to expose Japan with me.

ARE U READY???

FASTEN YOUR SEATBELT AND TRAVEL WITH ME, IT'S HOLIDAY AGAIN

Let's go!!!!

atmosphere at Shirakawa village, Gifu Japan


I took this trip with my family in April this year since in my country,Thailand, during this period of time is a traditional Thai New Year, so it's a holiday break of me and my parents. We decide to went to Japan since my dad has friend there, so he can take us around Japan and expose this beautiful country. 
....

And then, after our plane landed at Narita international airport and passed trough immigration checking process. We went to the station which provided train ticket for us because our first destination is KANAZAWA . I'm certain that you guys are not quite familiar which this city because it's located outside the TOKYO, but the atmosphere is Kanazawa is very nice and people there is so nice and friendly to us. First night of this trip my dad would like to stay in traditional hotel which is RYOKAN. It is a type of traditional Japanese inn that originated in the Edo period. In Ryokan will provide communal baths and other public areas where all visitors may wear Yukata to use it. Also in this kind of inn, there will also provide traditional Japanese food which you cannot find it in city. So, just try ONCE in your life. You will experience amazing moment!!!!

Let's go back to Kanazawa!!!!!!!!!

the atmosphere in Kanazawa

Let's talk about landmarks in Kanazawa

Kanazawa Castle

Kanazawa is the capital city of Ishikawa Prefecture which about 300 miles West of Tokyo, on the sea of Korea. It's full of beautiful and historical place which attract Japanese people and surely foreigner to visit. When I arrived here, it was a fall time. So, the weather is so so so perfect. It's not too hot and too cold. Personally, it is great to see how castle grounds have been cleared to let us see the walls and moat. Anyway the reconstructed building are beautiful and interesting. BUT, before go inside the castle you have to take off the shoes since just I mentioned above this castle was reconstructed. Anyway, It's one of the outstanding buildings in Japan that I have ever seen and a cultural treasure. Make sure you visit if you are in the area.
In fall time, you can see Sakura along the walk side. 
My recommendation, if you visit this place don't forget to try Gold ice-cream. The taste is so good and don't have anything to describe how good it is. If i can grade it, it will definitely give ten from ten points. Don's miss to experience it. OH! you can find Gold ice-cram in the front of the entrance of Kanazawa castle.  
Gold Ice-cream, Don't miss to try it:D












This is Japan Part 1STAY TUNED to the additional parts.

See u soon my lovely viewers:)












You Might Also Like

0 comments