Japan!!! (PART2)

By 9:53 AM

Welcome back again my lovely viewers, this is my JAPAN PART2

Today I will take you guys to expose the country which is very popular among Thai people since this country is located in asian continent which super easy to travel and surely do some shopping and eating. Hahaha:D I guess you guys can guess which country I will take u guy there. Another name of this country is" THE LAND OF RISING SUN" or another familiar name is" JAPAN".

YEAH!!! 

Today I will take u guys to expose Japan with me.

ARE U READY??? 
It's PART 2

FASTEN YOUR SEATBELT AND TRAVEL WITH ME, IT'S HOLIDAY AGAIN

Let's go!!!!


After I visited Kanazawa that I post in previous part, my family and I went to Takayama in order to visit Shirakawa-go village which located near Takayama. Before I travelled to Japan, my dad did a research about interesting tourist attractions. So, he find out that Skirakawa-go village is one of MUST-GO places that all tourists and also japanese people should visit once in their life time. Therefore, we went to this place by Shinkansen train. As everyone know that talking about Japan, one of the highlight things is Shinkansen cause it's the fastest or highest speed-railway train in the World. Additionally, Shinkansen train was provided through out Japan. So, it is definitely a good optional choice for us to travel since several lines was connected together, therefore, it make our journey much more convenience. Personally, I really recommend you guys to take Shinkansen train cause you will definitely realise the taste of high speech-railway. Hahahaha

Going back to tourist attractions.....

Shirakawa-go village

Shirakawa-go village is declared as a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1995, they are famous for their traditional gassho-zukuri farmhouses, some of which are more than 250 years old. It is located near Takayama, so if you guys are around this area which is Takayama or Kanazawa. You can use just only one day in order to make a good trip. Nevertheless, the best way to experience the town, is to stay overnight at one of the farmhouses which is called minshuku. If you guys are interesting to stay here, you can ask for more information at the counter entrance. For me, the structure of Shirakawa-go are as they were hundreds of years ago. If you guys would like to experience farm life, Shirakawa-go village is definitely good choice for you guys. Anyway, interesting village and worth seeing.
the atmosphere in Shiragawa-go village in Fall time.

the farmhouses in Shiragawa-go village

Let's talk about FOOD a little bit hahahahaha cause right now I'm so starving.

Vanilla ICE-CREAM

As you guys know that Japanese dessert has good reputation all around the World. Surely, I try this vanilla ice-cream. At first, you will realise that it's just a normal vanilla ice-cream. But, after your first bite, you will understand how good the taste is. The combination is so so so perfect which is so AmaZing hahahaha. You have to try by your own, I cannot describe anymore.



This is Japan Part 2STAY TUNED to the additional parts.

See u soon my lovely viewers:)





You Might Also Like

0 comments