New York!!!!(PART5)

By 11:21 AM

Welcome back again my lovely viewers This is my New York (PART 5)!!

 Last week I already published My New York (PART1), (PART 2),(PART3), (PART4) including landmarks, why New York is called the Big Apple and the basic information about The New York City Subway and MTA Metrocard , USD currency  Therefore, today I will continue MY NEW YORK PART 5. 

Are u guys ready??? 

Let's go  

 It's time to begin memorable journey with me again!!!!!!!!!  

It's New York City, the city that never sleep!!!!!

NEW YORK NEW YORK NEW YORK NEW YORK NEW YORK NEW YORK NEW YORK


GOING BACK TO MUST-GO LANDMARKS


THE METROPOLITAN MUSEUM OF ART (THE MET)


This museum is another must-go place. Some people claim that if you go to The Big Apple and don't visit The met, it means you did not arrive at New York City yet. SO U HAVE TO GO!!!! The met has an amazing collection of art such as impressionist art. There are several permanent exhibit such as Egyptian temples, ancient Roman ruins, wonderful sculptures and so on. Moreover in this museum also has the fashion events which change all the time. The met is perfect place for the one who love history. Anyway, I would recommend to look at the map before you get in to the museum since you have to take a while to get through the entire museum. Personally, I love the Egyptian section and the paintings. And it also great how the admission fee is only a donation, hence you can pay however you can.You should go once!! I'm certain that you guys will gain more understanding of what the real art means because the Met is widely considered one of the best museums in the States.

cr. google (atmosphere in front of The MET)

THE AMERICAN NATURAL HISTORY MUSEUM


As I'm the one who watch Night at the museum movie, so I would like to see the real museum that this movie use for filming. Actually I told myself that I have to go to this museum before I visited the States. It can be said that the American Natural History Museum is another highlight of New York city. It located on the Upper West Side of Manhattan. It is one of the biggest museums in the world. Also, the admission fee is just the donation. There will be the suggestion in front the entrance, you can pay however you can. Inside the museum it was separated into several sections such as science space exhibit, ocean world, dinosaur, and even the basic information of several tribes. Personally, I think this museum is the best museum that I have ever go. Everything seems to be realistic such as the display of all the animals, stuffs that was used in the ancient time and so on. Moreover, the staffs here is very kind and friendly, they will lead you to the correct way of what you need to go. My suggestion, you should bring the light jacket or sweater since it's pretty cold inside.Overall the American Natural History Museum is very nice and educative.You must Go Go Go !!!!  


Animal display 
atmosphere in museum

LOVE SCULPTURE AT MIDTOWN MANHATTAN 

Another landmarks that you should go for capturing memorable moment is "love Sculpture". There are many people who stand in line in order to take a picture with this sculpture. It becomes iconic place in Midtown. If you go around this area, don't miss to take a photo with it. Actually, In New York City, there are several art everywhere especially along with the street. Some of them are unique and original. But this love sculpture is Must-go place. The LOVE sculpture was used in thousands of pictures from tourist including me hahaha to local people. It's very easy to take it if you live,work and even travel around this area.


COOPER HEWITT DESIGH MUSEUM

It is located in the Upper East Side's Museum Mile in Manhattan New York City, I went here for free because of Museum Mile festival on 12 June 2016. All museums along fifth avenue street will be opened for free after 6:00 P.M. So, I have a chance to visit Cooper Hewitt museum. It really love this place. It's full of many exhibits and artefacts made, you will think and imagine how one would use it or why it was conceived or what the inspiration was behind it. In my opinion, it was very fun, interactive museum, lots of great things. But, It was quit small. 
fashion exhibits
Museum Mile festival on 12 June 2016


============================================================


This is my New York Part5!!
Don't forget to STAY TUNED on my New York Part 6:))))
See u soon lovely viewers. 













You Might Also Like

0 comments