New York!!! (PART6)

By 8:37 AM

Welcome back again my lovely viewers This is my New York (PART 6)!!

 Last week I already published My New York (PART1), (PART 2),(PART3), (PART4), (PART5) including landmarks, why New York is called the Big Apple and the basic information about The New York City Subway and MTA Metrocard , USD currency  Therefore, today I will continue MY NEW YORK PART 5. 

THIS POST IS ALL ABOUT FOODS AND DESSERTS IN NEW YORK CITY

ARE U READY TO EXPERIENCE GOOD FOODS WITH ME.


LET'S GO




It's time to begin memorable journey with me again!!!!!!!!!  

It's New York City, the city that never sleep!!!!!


NEWYORK NEWYORK NEWYORK NEWYORK NEWYORK NEWYORK

Warning: you will be hungry hahaha after you read this post









Amorino Gelato


It a homemade ice-cream which full of several favours. At first I actually don't know about what Amorino is. But, one of my classmates  ask me that did you experience Amorino gelato yet? She describe the taste of it hahahaha according to this I ask her to take me to Amorino place.In New York city there are three branches of Amorina gelato. The first one located near 60 University PL or near the Union Square. Second store is located at 162 8th Avenue. Another one is located at 414 Amsterdam Avenue. And the last one is located at 721 8th avenue. But my favorie branch is going to be the place near Union Square. This is mostly because is so convenient to go and I take just 6 train and get off at 14 Union Square station. Ok!! Let's me explain you how to order it. First thing that you have to do is select the size of cup or cone such as S,M,L,XL size and also select to add macaroon or not. But please add macaroon it's so so amazing !!! I don't have any word to describe how good the macaroon is. I'm certain that this macaroon is the best macaroon that you have ever eat in your life. the first bite melt on your mouth and it has perfect combination between sweet and some special taste that I cannot describe. YOU MUST TRY BY YOURSELF!!!!! And the gelato ice-cream is perfect.You will feel the creamy rich gelato. My favourite flavour is Strawberry, Yogurt, and organic chocolate. In addition, the famous thing of this place is the gelato worked will be trained to how to carefully style your gelato on top of the cone or cup. Anyway, Amorino gelato has top quality gelato in my opinion. It's taste very Italian which is very creamy, and it is one of my favourite gelato in New York City!!!!

the atmosphere in Amorino
The Amorino gelato branch near Union Square

Off the Wall frozen Yogurt 

Another must go place. Off the wall frozen yogurt has many branches around The Big Apple. I saw this store along the street. This frozen yogurt place is so popular among NewYorker.When their break or lunch time went to this store and have a chit-chat with their friends. The surprise thing is there are every range of age who enter to this store,I saw youth to elderly. Personally, I consider that having frozen yogurt is one of the relaxing time of NewYorker. So,let's look into more details about Off the wall place. To be honest, i went here every single weeks some weeks I went more than twice hahahaha. Sometimes I think I become frozen yogurt addicted when I eat it, I feel really enjoy. It can be said that Off The wall is probably one of my favourite spots for frozen yogurt. There are many SO MANY FLAVORS to choose and also their topping selection is quite large. You can take time to enjoy several selections of topping and surely the floor of frozen yogurt.So far my favourite flavours are SWEET CAKE and off course COOKIE AND CREAM. Additionally,the prices are reasonable. The chairs and tables are always clean and the staffs are always nice and friendly.
This is my selection
You can take time to choose your flavour

ICE-CREAM TRUCK

The ice cream truck in The Big apple is so easy to find. It can be said that you can find wherever you go hahahaha. If you would like to have an ice-cream, the ice cream truck is best answer that pop up in you head for sure. There are several styles of ice cream such as sundaes, cup, cone and also mike shake as well. My favourite is vanilla cone with rainbow sprinkle, it's around 5 dollars which is affordable price. It's nice to try!!!!

vanila cone with rainbow sprinkle 
cr: google



This is my New York Part6!!
Don't forget to STAY TUNED on my New York Part 7:))))
See u soon lovely viewers. 









You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Really, I wanted to try gelato ice-cream. It looks so yummy :D

    ReplyDelete