Chiangmai- Chiangrai!! (PART4)

By 10:34 AM

Welcome back again my lovely viewers. This is Chiangmai- Chiangrai Part4!! Last post is about the basic information about Chiangmai and Wat Phraphutthabat Si Roi, Wat Phra Singh, And also Wat Phra That Doi Suthep, Wat Rong Khun temple and little info about Lanna food and so on.....

Today I will continue my Chiangrai trip, I hope you will enjoy this good journey with me again.


Let's me proudly take you guys to be exposed Chiangmai and Chiang rai with me!!!
It's a NEW JOURNEY 
Are you ready to start this trip with me???


Let's Fasten your seatbelt and fly to Chiangmai and Chiangrai with me:)))))

CHIANGMAI CHIANGRAI CHIANGMAI CHIANGRAI CHIANGMAI CHIANGRAI CHIANGMAI

Let's go go go go

After I travel in Chiangmai for 1 day and 1 night, my dad rent the car in order to travel to Chiangrai, so in this post I will take you guys to visit Chiangrai with me!!!!




Basic information about " TUNG"

the picture that you guys see above is one of the signatures of Chiangmai and Chiang rai. It named "tung". Northern people love hanging tung in home and their work places. This is mostly because they believe that tung will bring good things toward their family in terms of good fortune, wealth and good health. I'm certain that if you guys visits Chiangmai or Chiang rai, you will definitely see tung for sure. In addition, Lanna people created tung in order to worship their ancestors. Also, they believe that tung may bring good things towards their next life. So, that why Lanna people believe in tung. 

Going back to interesting landmark



Watphrathat Doi Tung

This temple is the most famous temple in Chiang rai. All tourists will go to this temple especially who born in Pig year in terms of Chinese year. It can be said that Watphrsthat Doi Tung is one of the oldest temples at the top of the mountains in Northern Thailand. I really recommend to go since it's another Must-Go if you guys would like to see ancient monuments. There is a path of ancient bells along the entrance. People believe that the the sound of bell will make Buddha listen what they want to get. There are also several gold buddha statues. Personally, the views from the top of this mountain is absolutely amazing and the temple is impressive. The view will make you see the horizon on the Thailand side. But, the road is not quite smooth. My recommendation for people who are afraid of high. You should sleep hahaha that's all!!!! This is because the entrance's road is a bit like a roller coaster.  Anyway, it's a nice and worth to visit once in your life time. Believe me:D
the entrance of Phra That Doi Tung
atmosphere in Phra That Doi Tung 



 Going back to wanna food (my favourite part ever hahaha)

Khao Sawy(Northern Thai noodle curry soup)

This dish has a large influenced on Burmese noodles. It was served all over Northern Thailand including Chiangmai and Chiang rai. It a traditional noodle are boiled separately from the curry. In my opinion actually Khao Sawy was served all over restaurant in Thailand, but if you guys would like to experience the original dish. Please go to taste at Northern country, you will not forget how good the taste is. The taste is so so so amazing. 

cr: google

And this is the ending part of Chiangmai and Chiang Rai trip, I hope you guys enjoy along this trip with me.





This is Chiangmai Chiang rai Part 34

STAY TUNED to the my next holiday 

See u soon my lovely viewers:)











You Might Also Like

0 comments