Chiangmai!! (PART1)

By 7:23 AM

Welcome back again my lovely viewers. This is the beginning of new journey.


Today I will take you guys to visit one of the provinces in my country!!!!
Let's me proudly take you guys to be exposed Chiangmai with me!!!
It's a NEW JOURNEY
Are you ready to start this trip with me???


Let's Fasten your seatbelt and fly to Chiangmai with me:)))))

CHIANGMAI CHIANGMAI CHIANGMAI CHIANGMAI CHIANGMAI CHIANGMAI CHIANGMAI

Let's go go go go



Let's me explain the basic information about Chiangmai!!


Chiangmai is located at Northern of Thailand. It has 700km north of the capital city of Bangkok. Chiangmai can be compared as the second largest city in Thailand, but in Chiangmai there are only just 200,000 population who inhabit in this land. When compare Chiangmai to Bangkok which has over 8 million population. So, it is easy to explain that why Thai people and tourist would like to visit Chiangmai as a holiday or some group of people move their home to settle down at Chiangmai. Nowadays Chiangmai is very popular among Tourist and even Thai people since there are numerous landmarks which attract people to visit Chiangmai once in a life time. If I ask people " Have you ever been to Chiangmai yet? ". I'm certain that most of the answer is going to be "YES" for sure. Moreover, in this present there is 1 hour flight from Bangkok to Chiangmai,so it's very convenient to travel and visit. IF YOU GUYS ARE LOOKING FOR THE PLACE TO TAKE A BREAK, CHIANGMAI IS ABSOLUTELY PERFECT CHOICE FOR YOU GUYS!!!!!! :D:D:D  

          Let's begin my journey 


I have been to Chiangmai many times, but the latest time is on March 2016. 

Therefore, let's get started!!

My family chose to take place from Donmueng international airport to Chiangmai international airport. The flight was around 1 hour and 20 minutes. 
Yeah! We arrived at Donmueng international airport Bangkok,Thailand. Me and my family searched for something to eat and walked through the gate.
the atmosphere around the gate that i waited for the plane.
Let's take a nap just 1 hour hahahahahaha, 
and when I woke up the plane almost landed to Chiangmai. My mom told me to prepared to pack my bags and check the stuffs before the plane was landing.
And then, finally we arrived HOREY!!!
I captured the nice and clear sky before the plane was landing to Chiangmai international airport.

LET's GO


Talking about landmarks in Chiangmai Thailand!!
!

 Wat Phraphutthabat Si Roi

 This temple is located at Mae Rim District, Chiangmai. This temple has high reputation since it was believed that there are buddha's footprint in this place. Several people come here to worship Buddha, however this temple is located at the high mountain. They intend to worship Buddha's footprint ONCE same as me and my family. When you arrived here, you wound feel that this place is so silent and holy. You will see the Buddha's teaching appear all along the wall which make you feel so touched. Anyway, I really recommend you guys visit this place once is your life. It's so amazing.
the atmosphere in Wat Phraphutthabat Si Roi

  
cr: google

This is Chiangmai Part 1STAY TUNED to the additional partsSee u soon my lovely viewers:)
















You Might Also Like

0 comments