Japan!!! (PART3)

By 1:29 AM

Welcome back again my lovely viewers, this is my JAPAN PART3

Today I will take you guys to expose the country which is very popular among Thai people since this country is located in asian continent which super easy to travel and surely do some shopping and eating. Hahaha:D I guess you guys can guess which country I will take u guy there. Another name of this country is" THE LAND OF RISING SUN" or another familiar name is" JAPAN".

YEAH!!! 

Today I will take u guys to expose Japan with me.

ARE U READY??? 
It's PART 3

FASTEN YOUR SEATBELT AND TRAVEL WITH ME, IT'S HOLIDAY AGAIN

Let's go!!!!


After I visited Kanazawa and Takayama, the next stop is Sapporo Hokkaido. AS you guys know that Hokkaido is located at the North of Japan, so I have to take PLANE in order to shorten the time cause I took plane just 1 hour and a half. So, it's too fast to ship from another part of Japan towards to the North. And finally, I arrive safely at Hokkaido. I still remember my first feeling when I touch Hokkaido's weather hahaha(it's a metaphor). It's was so so so cold. This is probably because the day before I was in Takayama and the weather is about 15-18 degree celsius. But, in Hokkaido is totally different hahaha. It was -1 to 4 degree celsius hahahaha another good experience in my life. To be honest, I was never in the weather under 5 degree celsius. Anyway, when I arrived my family and me walk along the street near our hotel and then we found one of the highlight in Sapporo Hokkaido which is OTARU MUSIC BOX MUSEUM. Sound good right?? let's look in to more detail about this amazing place!!!!!

Going back to tourist attraction:D


OTARU MUSIC BOX MUSEUM


This museum is located at OTARU. If you are in this place, don't miss to visit it. In front of the museum there is a big clock which will release stream water every single hour. Surely me and other visitors wait for that time hahahaha. Ans it' worth to wait and see. Anyway, inside the museum there are three floors that you can enjoy shopping music box here. The highlight is you can choose the music that you aspire and then staffs here will put it inside the box that you choose before. Amazing time for shopping, choosing and even listening to the songs hahahaha. NICE TIME!!! In additional, if you guys would like to get something more japanese, here also provide japanese theme songs and even Japanese music box such as Japanese fortune cat which is very popular in Japan. Don't miss to this place when visit Otaru Hokkaido.

the steam clock which work every single hour
the atmosphere in Otaru (NIGHT TIME)

Ishiya Chocolate factory Hokkaido

This place is another place to visit in Hokkaido. It's a chocolate factory which provide the process of how to make the chocolate here. If you go inside the building, you will see the real process of how chocolate came until the packing's process. Chocolate lover must not miss. It'a amazing. Moreover, there is a park in front of the factory that you can captured beautiful moment here. For the one who love dessert, in this factory there is dessert restaurant that you can experience the taste of it.!!! Enjoy your time here:D

atmosphere around the chocolate factor

sakura cake which was served in the factory. Good taste and good decoration. Isn't it???

ENJOY YOUR HOLIDAY

This is Japan Part 3STAY TUNED to the additional parts.

See u soon my lovely viewers:)

















You Might Also Like

0 comments