New York!!!!!(PART4)

By 9:49 PM

Welcome back again my lovely viewers This is my New York (PART 4)!!!

 Last week I already published My New York (PART1), (PART 2),(PART3) including landmarks, why New York is called the Big Apple and the basic information about The New York City Subway and MTA Metrocard. Therefore, today I will continue MY NEW YORK PART 4. 

Let's gooooooooooooooo


 It's time to begin memorable journey with me again!!!!!!!!!  

NEW YORK CITY

IT'S NEW YORK CITY, THE CITY THAT NEVER SLEEP..


USD currency (How to use it!!!!)


We already talked about why New York Called The Big Apple, the New York City Subway. Therefore, today I am going to talk about "the currency". As you guys know that each country will provide own currency for using in economical business and so on. For me I my country, Thailand, use BATH currency. So, before I fly to New York city, I have to search for the basic information about USD currency. To be honest, the first few weeks i cannot differentiate the coin. I don't have any ideas how to use it. According to this I ask one of my classmates at my language school how to use it.  After that, I truly gain understanding how to use it in the correct way. Today I will teach you guys how to use USD currency if you guys have chance to visit The States. 
I hope it will benefit you guys. Let's gooooo
There are seven bills in USD currency consisting of 1$, 2$, 5$, 10$, 20$, 50$ and 100$
cr. google

Moving to coins of United Stated dollar consisting of 1¢ , 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, 50¢, and $1.00.
cr.google

Let's go back to Tourist attraction 

Soho

If you guys go to New York city, the shopping place that you cannot miss is "SoHo". I went here every single week after my class. This place can be compared as the paradise of every girl all around the world. It not only has just shopping stores but also good bakeries and restaurants. You guys can take N,R line and get off at Prince Street station. It's so easy to go. My suggestion, if you would like to come here just only doing a shopping, you have to wear sneaker or comfortable shoes. This is probably because there are several stores in SoHo. I afraid that if you wear high heels, it may disturb your shopping's time. Nevertheless, don't think that Soho is just a shopping place. There are also have many art galleries around here. It another MUST-DO. You will definitely fall in lone with this place for sure:)))
Atmosphere at Soho

National September 11 memorial & Museum

  I'm certain that 9 September 2001 back then. Everyone all over the world know what happened in that day. It's a tragedy which echo all around the world. There are several people who both work in World Trade centre and around here passed away over 2,500 and injured over 6,000. What's happen on that day??? It was attacked by terrorist. After this tragedy, this place was renovated as a memorial and museum. Personally, it's an amazing museum. Rich of information and very well designed to give you a perfect picture of how everyone there lived this horrifying experience. It can be said that is very emotional but worth to visit once. For me, 911 memorial and museum is one of the best museum that I have ever seen. Very impressive and good detailed information.
911 Memorial and Museum

Charging Bull at Wall Street

It's one of the good landmarks at lower manhattan. Charging Bull, which is sometimes referred to as the Wall Street Bull, is a bronze sculpture that stands in Bowling Green Park in the Financial District Manhattan. One of the iconic monuments. I went with my classmates. I and them imagine that there will be not much people. But actually we have to line up to take photos with the bull. It very crowded during the daytime. Therefore, I just got the photos with only the body. My preference is to take with the bull's face hahahaha. Anyway, if you guys are willing to visit this iconic landmark, you should come early in the morning(my recommandation is before 8.00 A.M.)

I cannot take the bull's face. It's too crowned. hahaha

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


This is my New York Part4!!
Don't forget to STAY TUNED on my New York Part 5:))))
See u soon lovely viewers.


 












You Might Also Like

0 comments