New York!!!! (PART7)

By 4:42 AM

Welcome back again my lovely viewers This is my New York (PART 7)!!

 Last week I already published My New York (PART1)(PART 2),(PART3)(PART4)(PART5),(PART6) including landmarks, why New York is called the Big Apple and the basic information about The New York City Subway and MTA Metrocard , USD currency and desserts in NYC.  Therefore, today I will continue MY food and dessert's collection in NEW YORK PART7. 

THIS POST IS ALL ABOUT FOODS AND DESERTS IN NEW YORK CITY

"ARE U READY TO EXPERIENCE GOOD FOODS WITH ME"


It's your break time stop working and experiencing good foods!!!!





It's time to begin memorable journey with me again!!!!!!!!!  

It's New York City, the city that never sleep!!!!!

NEWYORK NEWYORK NEWYORK NEWYORK NEWYORK NEWYORK

Warning: you will be hungry hahaha after you read this post



Cheesecake Factory

As everyone know that one of most famous restaurant in New York city is Cheesecake Factory. This restaurant has several brunches which located all around New York city, unfortunately when I was in US there are no brunch in Manhattan. Because of this I have to go to New Jersey for experience the foods in this restaurant especially New York cheesecake. Anyway, after came back to Thailand the new brunch was opened in Queens, New York. So, if you visit New York City please don't hesitate to visit this restaurant. You will not regret for sure!!! let's me explain you how good this restaurant is. Firstly, the menu are huge and there are great selection of entrees and cheesecakes.Therefore, it's great place to bring the big family. But if you would like to come around 5.00-7.00 P.M., you have to wait around 30 minutes since it is crowned during that time. My recommendation Strawberry cheesecake is the best!!!!
This is 35th anniversary of Cheesecake factory (limited) 
spagetti chicken
the atmosphere in restaurant

Martha's bakery at Forest Hills

It is located at the Forest Hills, Queens. If you stay or travel around Queens, don't gorget to visit this store. You can take yellow line which is R train to get off at Forest hills station. Martha's bakery is a very lovely place. Everything there looks so awesome such as the decoration of store. It make me feel like eating cake at the backyard. Ans also the cakes that I have tried taste so good!!!! I try red velvet and cheese cake. So Good Good!!! It's also at a very good area that you can have dinner there and get some dessert, coffee and even tea at this store. I went to Martha's bakery around 6.oo P.M., I just have to wait for the queue around 10 minutes and got the table. Stuffs here was very nice and kind. They recommend me to try Red velvet cake. And It's so so amazing.

Red velvet cake at Martha's bakery
the atmosphere in Martha's bakery


Cupcake ATM at Lexington Street


It's an interesting place for buying cupcakes. Also, there are several flavours of cupcakes. You will enjoy both service and taste of the cupcake for sure!!! BELIVE ME. Also, the atmosphere is very welcoming and the service was really good. Anyway for me I think  Cupcake atm is another must go place. It's suitable for every range of age from kids to elderly. Good cupcake and good atmosphere!!!
cr: google


================================



This is my New York Part7!!
Don't forget to STAY TUNED on my New York Part 8:))))
See u soon lovely viewers. 


You Might Also Like

0 comments