Chiangmai!!! (PART2)

By 9:01 AM

Welcome back again my lovely viewers. This is Chiangmai Part2!! Last post is about the basic information about Chiangmai and Wat Phraphutthabat Si Roi.

Today I will take you guys to visit one of the provinces in my country named Chiangmaii
Let's me proudly take you guys to be exposed Chiangmai with me!!!
It's a NEW JOURNEY
Are you ready to start this trip with me???


Let's Fasten your seatbelt and fly to Chiangmai with me:)))))

CHIANGMAI CHIANGMAI CHIANGMAI CHIANGMAI CHIANGMAI CHIANGMAI CHIANGMAI

Let's go go go go

Doi Suthep

Going back to tourist attractions


Wat Phra That Doi SuThep  

Wat Phra That Doi SuThep can be compared as the sign of Chiangmai. I'm certain that people who visit Chiangmai will visit Doi SuThep as well. You guys might think that it's full of tourist, but actually several local people love going here for praying both normal day and special day such as Visakha Puja Day which marks significant events occurred in Buddha's life, namely; his birth, his enlightenment and also his passing away. The temple was covered by all gold and in the sunny day the view is absolutely amazing. Therefore, several people love capturing moment here. Moreover, if you would like to see the sun set just wait. It's wroth for waiting. Believe me!!!!!! Anyway it's great to visit and have a wonderful view. This temple also provide the elevator, if you take children or elderly with you elevator is the perfect answer for you. But if you would like to absorb the nature , you can walk. Another good choice. Personally, I really recommend to go. It's one of signature of Chiangmai:DDD

the atmosphere in Wat Phra That Doi SuThep
Chiangmai at night taken at Doi SuThep 

Wat Phra Singh

This temple is one of the very good place and it has great history of Chiangmai town. It also has the hall of Tripitaka which is very old, but has a great cultural value. In my opinion, Wat Phra Singh is one of my favourite temples in Chiangmai. But, I recommend you guys to bring umbrella since the temperature is quite high. So, don't forget to bring it. 




Let's talk about Lanna Food

It's a unique food which presides in the Northern regions of Thailand. If you guys visit Chiangmai, please try Lanna food. You will fall in love with this type of food. Let's me explain how goos it is. The combination of the foods is so PERFECT between sweet and a little bit spicy. Don't be afraid of spicy since this taste is not hard spicy. Just TRY ONCE!!!!

cr: google




This is Chiangmai Part 2 STAY TUNED to the additional parts See u soon my lovely viewers:)






















You Might Also Like

0 comments