Chiangmai- Chiangrai !!! (PART3)

By 7:37 AM

Welcome back again my lovely viewers. This is Chiangmai- Chiangrai Part3!! Last post is about the basic information about Chiangmai and Wat Phraphutthabat Si Roi, Wat Phra Singh, And also Wat Phra That Doi Suthep and little info about Lanna food......

Today I will continue my Chiangrai trip, I hope you will enjoy this good journey with me again.


Let's me proudly take you guys to be exposed Chiangmai with me!!!
It's a NEW JOURNEY
Are you ready to start this trip with me???


Let's Fasten your seatbelt and fly to Chiangmai and Chiangrai with me:)))))

CHIANGMAI CHIANGRAI CHIANGMAI CHIANGRAI CHIANGMAI CHIANGRAI CHIANGMAI

Let's go go go go

After I travel in Chiangmai for 1 day and 1 night, my dad rent the car in order to travel to Chiangrai, so in this post I will take you guys to visit Chiangrai with me!!!!


Let's talk about basic information about Chiangmai first!!

Chiang rai is the northernmost large city in Thailand. It was established as a capital city in the reign of King Mantra in 1262. Most of people who visit Chiangmai will also visit Chiang rai as well. This is mostly because both of these two provinces located near each other. They also have several historical temple which attract tourist not only foreigner but also Thai people to visit. I can guarantee that you guys will fall in love with these two provinces for sure. It's has combined cultures between Lanna and contemporary Thai culture which make provinces interesting. IT'S A MUST-GO province in Thailand. You have to visit once!!!! BELIEVE ME:D


Going back to tourist attractions:

Wat Rong Khun

Wat Rong Khun is very famous among tourists which was known as whiter temple. This temple is a contemporary, conventional, art exhibit of in the style of a Buddhist temple in Chiang rai. It was owned by Chalermchai who designed and constructed this beautiful temple by his own process. Additionally, not just a temple for worshiping. This is mostly because in Wat Rong Khun you guys will see several contemporary art mixed with traditional art which attract lot of people to visit. It's MUST-SEE. Inside the temple there are painting of modern pop art icon. If you guys visit this temple, don't miss to use golden bathroom. You will be surprised of how beautiful and creative it is. But, Please keep it clean OK?? hahahaha. I don't have any words to say except STUNNING!!!!!! Highly recommend you guys to visit ONCE. Overall. it's very artistic temple, well maintained and definitely worth to visit ONCE IN YOUR LIFE TIME.

the atmosphere around WAT RONG KHUN Temple
the iconic art which appeared along the wall of Wat Rong Khun temple, cr: google

Let's talk about food a little bit:D

Another MUST-TRY food in Chiangmai and Chiang rai is " PORK RIND". 
Pork rind has high fame in Chiang man among local people. They love eating this snack with spicy Thai dip since when the pork rind is very crispy and yummy. I'm quite sure that when you eat it, you cannot stop chewing for sure. hahaha. Also, when it was mixed with spicy Thai dip, the taste is so good combined with little spicy and sweet. ANOTHER MUST-TRY:D

Pork rind with Thai spicy dip, cr: google
cr: google


This is Chiangmai Part 3 

STAY TUNED to the additional parts 

See u soon my lovely viewers:)








  







You Might Also Like

0 comments